Athletic sponsorship Fund
Unity Sports Access athletic sponsorship will be awarded to selected student athletes to aid in their mental, spiritual, and athletic development. Athletic sponsorship is a resource designated to connect student athletes to national conferences, premier athletic training camps, and sporting equipment that will ensure our student athletes success. The student athletes in our organization receive the highest quality of training, which allows our students to compete at a premier level.
Athletic Sponsorship Fund Guidelines:
- Parent / Teams / Organizations with athletes ages 5-18 are eligible
- The Athletic sponsorship will be reviewed by our committee once a month, and a response will be sent to the applicant
- Parent / Teams/Organizations can only apply once per year
- Applications must be submitted at least 1 month before registration is due (the earlier you submit the better!)
- If your application needs immediate attention please contact us
- If your application is approved for a sponsorship you will be notified by email
- Students eligible for the athletic sponsorship fund have demonstrated strong academic success, good work ethic, and strong leadership qualities.
- A minimum of two youth will be selected in a calendar year for Athletic Sponsorship Fund
- Youth or parent will directly apply for sponsorship program
- Coaches or leaders from youth organizations or agencies will refer a youth for sponsorship
- Youth parent or leader will submit an essay on why youth qualifies and should receive fund
If your student athlete is interested in applying for the Unity Sports Access athletic sponsorship, please complete the following sponsorship application:
If you are interested in becoming an athletic sponsorship donor please submit your contact information below: